Remote control directed on air conditioner systrem. 3d
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why does a white mist expel from the outdoor fans during heating cycles?
- This is a normal event because of the way most air conditioning systems are designed to work. Typically, when the outdoor temperature drops below 6°C, air conditioners defrost causing warm water vapor to be expelled.
- The green/red operation lamp is flashing, but the unit won’t power on?
- You will have to contact your installer or your nearest service provider.
- I have a ducted air conditioner. Why does the air only come out in part of the house?
- Ducted air conditioners are designed so that the air only comes out in a particular zones or parts of the house at a time. Make sure that the zone switch is turned on.
- I’m going away for some time; how do I switch off my air conditioner – at the power point or at the fuse box?
- Turn the power off, it’s definitely okay to do that, especially if you’re going away for extended period of time. Most units keep its compressor warm via a low wattage crankcase heater. The compressor will be damaged at startup if it is cold. Make sure that you turn it on 12 hours before use if you turned it off.
- The light won’t go off after cleaning my air filter?
- Press the reset button. You will have to remove the grill to find the reset button if you use wall splits and floor consoles, but if you use ducted, light commercial and commercial situations, you can find the reset button on the remote.
- How often should I clean the air filter?
- Generally, when the filter light flashes. However, once every season is considered adequate in most cases in residential situations and once a month in commercial situations.